Any Size Custom Cut Acrylic Floating Frameless Standoff Picture Frame Choice of Hardware Color
Attractive modern design showcases your pictures and artwork in style. Custom sized and made to order frameless acrylic picture frames.
High quality acrylic panels, not glass frames, sandwich your pictures and posters between clear plexiglass. They can be mounted vertically or horizontally and come with brushed silver (default), shiny silver, gold, black or white standoffs.
Rather than a DIY make your own metal frame kit in pieces, you can display your pictures, degree certificate or just about anything less than 3/8" in thickness in our modern clear plexiglass double panel floating frameless frames with standoffs.
The price shown is for a 8x8 frame. When you customize your order using the dropdown boxes, a price increase for that larger size will be shown. To calculate your costs, take the base price of $55 and add the price increase for width and the price increase for height. There is no charge for choice of colored hardware. Your final price will be shown on the checkout screen.
All frames are hand made and cut to order. We can make almost any size but shipping costs limit the maximum cost effective size to 35X44. See our FAQ page for information on pricing for larger frames or discounts available for orders of 5 or more frames.
- SHIPPING and TIMING: Custom orders are cut to order and shipped within 3-6 business days. Typically, orders placed Mon-Wed will be shipped by Sat and orders placed Th-Sun will be shipped by Wed. We ship Fedex Home Delivery which takes 2-6 days depending on how far from the east coast you are.
- QUALITY. High quality 1/8" thick acrylic. Sizes over 1000 square inches are upgraded to thicker 1/4" back panel.
- CORNERS - Rounded corners. Squared corners are available on request. Enter the request in the Artwork size field along with your artwork dimensions.
- ANY CUSTOM SIZE up to 31 x 40 or 28 x 48. For frame sizes not shown please email for a custom quote and see our FAQ
- HOW TO ORDER: Simply measure the size of your artwork and enter your width and height from the drop down boxes. We will automatically add 4" to your artwork size to provide a 2" border and allow room for the hardware to go through.
- ORDER EXAMPLE: Your artwork is 24x36. Enter 24 as your width and 36 as your height. Your actual frame size will be 28x40.
- SPECIFICATIONS: MADE IN USA. Your picture frame will include two acrylic panels with rounded corners cut to your custom size and 4 or 6 stand offs depending on the size (any side 36" or longer will have a middle standoff).
- HOW TO HANG: Here is a link to a video with hanging instructions: https://youtu.be/cjRmRrYGEk8
For STANDARD sizes such as 11x14, 16x20, 16x24, 18x24, poster frame 20 x 30, 24x30, and 24x36. Or hard to find SQUARE sizes such as 12x12, 16x16, 20x20 and 24x24. Or any ODD size you care to make such as 22x30, 9x11, 12x16,12x18, 20x27, 28x40 inches
What are the shipping costs?
Shipping is free to the continental US. For territories or foreign countries, you will pay actual shipping rates.
What is your return policy?
FOR STOCK ITEMS THAT ARE NOT CUSTOMIZED SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. If after receiving your item, you are not 100% pleased with your purchase for any reason, you may return the item for a refund of the purchase price. To initiate a return, please use the contact us form to receive the shipping address and return authorization number. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER PICTURE FRAMES are cut to order and made especially for you, much like an engraved item. If your frame arrives damaged in any way, we will send a replacement ASAP. If you ordered the wrong size or do not like your frame for any reason, you may return it for a full refund of the purchase price, less our original outbound shipping costs which will run from $15-$50 depending on the size of the frame. Note that you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
Can I order larger frames than what is available on your website?
I have shipping limitations on sizes. Typically, you would add 4” to your artwork size to determine the frame size. This gives you a 2” border on each side and is needed for the corner hardware to clear. With a 2” border, there is about ½” of space between the corner of the picture and the edge of the hardware. You could make this border smaller, if you go to a 1.5” border, the corners of your artwork will touch the corner hardware, there will be no space. If you go to 1”, the corner hardware will cover the corners of your picture and may actually pierce the edge.
You would need to trim the art down or have it go from edge to edge, in which case the corner hardware would pierce the art.
IF YOUR SIZE COMBINATION IS NOT AVAILABLE: We can't ship large frames over a certain size but can often find a local place where you can pickup. Email us your artwork size and zip code using the contact us page. Ballpark price for over size frames is $600+
What size frame should I order?
Just enter the dimensions of your artwork as your ordering size. We automatically add a 2" border on all 4 sides. So if your artwork is 14x21, order a short side 14 and a long side 21 and we will ship you a 18x25 frame.
How do I hang the floating picture frame?
Here is a link to an instructional video https://youtu.be/cjRmRrYGEk8
Do you offer discounts?
We offer a 10% discount on orders of 3 or more frames. Please contact us for details.